Masterclass Hocus focus
Learn how to focus in tune with your own neurological pattern
Research shows that every day we receive information equal to about 174 newspapers. 174!!?
Incoming information today is unstoppable, it comes at us through different devices while the speed of it all is mind blowing.
We tend to lose focus quickly – we’re doing on thing, two minutes in we forgot what we were doing, we spend way too much time on e-mails, we barely get any work done, there’s no time left for ourselves,
there’s no end in sight.
Masterclass Hocus Focus
With our Masterclass we want to give you back the control of your own attention spam. Know how your brain operates so you can manage the hacks that fit your neurological pattern.
Our next Masterclass Hocus Focus will start Tuesday, 2 March.
You can expect:
- Reflections first: we’ll take some time to reflect before moving forward.
- 8 online modules + 2 Live sessions (replays will be available if you can’t make it)
- 1 guest speaker (surprise!)
- Your own brain profile
- Learn and watch at your own pace (no rushing allowed)
- Scientifically validated tools & information: theory with a pragmatic approach
- We offer a Hocus Focus workbook: so it doesn’t stay fluffy, but you can dig right in.
- Concrete tips, tricks and templates for own use
We offer icing on the cake! Our Masterclass includes your Brain Profile with personal advisory report. This allows us to advise you tailored to your needs. Each and every one of us has different challenges in the area of attention management. What these challenges are for you depend on your cognitive abilities and talents. The development of your brain has decided the challenge for you! So let’s advise on exactly that!
Hocus Focus gets an overall satisfaction score of 8.6!
What others says about this Masterclass:
- “Variation and above all an approach that distinguishes itself from all the other courses I am already following on work efficiency. An added value!
- “A nice extensive combination between theory, personal information and practice.
- “Link between theory and practice: the pragmatic approach allows me to work with the theory to adjust and improve my personal approach”.
- “Biggest added value is the personalized approach, so that everyone can work with their own challenges”.
- “The variety and the large amount of tips allow me to focus better now!
- “You get insight into the underlying theories about attention & stress, I found that very positive about this Masterclass.”
"It is part of my job that I have to keep several balls high at the same time. In addition, I frequently work from an open space and I am constantly connected. In the Hocus Focus Master Class I learned how to keep my head in the game. WayFinders always starts from a scientifically underpinned framework, and then provides tips, tricks and methods tailored to your needs. I've been applying what I've learned for a few weeks now, with results!"
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTI0N & LEARNING SUPPORT
– Learning support
– Explanation of programme
MODULE 2: THE BRAIN
– Basic neurological insights
– The link between your brain and focus
– The link between your brain and stress
MODULE 3: YOUR UNIQUE BRAIN PROFILE - GAME ON
– Instructions on the Brain Profile
– Invitation to the online games
– Game On!
– Personal recommendation report
MODULE 4: PROCRASTINATION (early bird)
– Where does procrastination come from
– Overcoming Fears
– Motivating yourself
MODULE 5: SETTING PRIORITIES AND MONITORING BOUNDARIES
– Eisenhauwer Matrix
– Defining goals
– How do I say ‘no’?
MODULE 6: YOUR PERSONAL MOTIVES AND FOCUS
– Insights on drives
– The link between your drives and your brain profile
– How your drives help you deal with stress
MODULE 7: BATCH TASKING + YOUR ATTENTION CURVE
– Learn how to work efficiently
– Focus hacks
– Map out your unique attention pattern
MODULE 8: FOCUS TOOLS AND APPS
– Apps that help with focus
– Methods and Templates we use to work in focus
MODULE 9: GUEST SESSION (for Early Birds only)
More information to come!